The following Rules have been established by the Commercial Tourism Holding Company Lac Hong (referred to Serena Resort) in order to ensure the safety, stability and protection of the interests of the Customer (“Customer”). The statutes will be taken seriously by the entire management and staff at Serena Resort. We look forward to ensuring that all Guests enjoy the amenities, services and benefits. In addition, the guest’s responsibility includes “to understand and comply with the General Rules to ensure guests get the best experience with the Service at Serena Resort.”
These regulations aim to define the principles when booking and provide information including content:
- Pets are not allowed into the resort area.
- Check-in time is 14:00 and departure time is 12:00. Late arrivals but before 6:00 p.m. will charge 50% of the room price; late returns after 18:00 will charge 100% of the price.
- The price of all services at the resort will be added 5% service fee and 10% VAT.
- Every trading base is first and foremost based on rules of mutual respect.
- Be proper in public places.
- Please keep your valuables in a safe in your room or store them at the reception. The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal property of the Guest in the case that the Guest fails to comply with the regulations.
- No cooking in the room. Require the use of electrical equipment for the proper purpose.
- Do not bring food and drinks purchased outside into the resort. If brought in, please pay an additional service fee for the Resort. At the same time, the Resort will not be responsible for food safety issues when Guests use food brought from outside into the Resort.
- Some items in the room will be charged if lost or broken. Please refer to the category of items that will be charged/sold in the room.
- In some cases, if we consider the requested information not in accordance with the regulations of the Resort or illegal, we reserve the right to refuse service in any form.
- Perform other procedures as prescribed by Serena Resort at any time (if any).
- Resort management may require guests to leave the Resort without repayment of any costs for guests who deliberately ignore and violate the rules and regulations of Serena Resort.
- All information about customers will be kept confidential.
- Always serve customers with the most respectful and professional attitude.